I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
First Blog
So I went on vacation and got sick. Not like a little cold, or a few aches, like the illest I have ever been in my life. (is illest a word?) It's day 13 of the sickness and I'm finally getting better, I've lost my voice though, which is my primary reason for doing the blog. I feel like my Ideas are trapped in my head and I can't get them out because I cannot speak. I figure in a regular day I probably speak 5500 words or so, maybe that's low. The last 4 days I've probably said 1000 words total. Tough. More about this later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment