I had this crazy dream last night that I lived in an apartment on the 2-1/2 floor in a hugh building with several entrances, non of which lead to my apartment directly. In my dream I kept getting lost trying to find my apartment. For some reason Jake, an old high school friend, was there and he was wearing rollerblades. He kept slipping on the steps and I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't take them off.
I'm really looking forward to not being sick anymore, it's starting to really mess with my head. The good news is I can sort of talk again, I was starting to wonder if I was going to have to get one of those little voice box thingies, like Stephen Hawkings has. I was kinda looking forward to spending the rest of my life sounding like Mr. Speak and Spell. Darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment