I'll take the blue with a 6 speed, locking rear diff and a roof rack. Thanks.
I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Friday, April 15, 2005
I'm Getting a Brand New Car! ... Some day
I never get excited about new cars, well, except BMW. But other then that, I think new cars stink. They are too expensive, get poor mileage, look stupid, too complicated, built crappy, you know the list goes on. But I found a car that I want to buy right now, acctually a truck. A 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. It's so cool, practical, useful, cool, comes in a neat blue, very cool, has realtime 4 wheel drive and a 6 speed, cool, did I mention that it's cool?

I'll take the blue with a 6 speed, locking rear diff and a roof rack. Thanks.
I'll take the blue with a 6 speed, locking rear diff and a roof rack. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment