50 MPG on a bad day, up to 65 MPG with optimal conditions. I figure this will cut our monthly fuel cost to a quarter of current costs.
I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
I really am getting a new Car!
Forget all the stuff you previously read about me not getting excited about a new car. I'm excited about the car I really am getting. A 2005 Toyota Prius. Yeah that's right, it's one of those wierd hybird thingys. Like save the planet and all that jazz. I'm going to have to get a pair of Birkenstocks and a composting toilet to go along with my new earth friendly car lifestyle. (joking folks about the toilet, but I have been thinking about Birkenstocks) We are getting the silver color, with grey interior and the safety package installed. It' going to be 2 months or more before it's here, dang.

50 MPG on a bad day, up to 65 MPG with optimal conditions. I figure this will cut our monthly fuel cost to a quarter of current costs.
50 MPG on a bad day, up to 65 MPG with optimal conditions. I figure this will cut our monthly fuel cost to a quarter of current costs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment