I think I have found the secret to taking kids with you to the store. Quarters. Take plenty of quarters and reward good behavior with a stop at quarter vending machines. It's a small price to pay for being efficient at the hardware store with a three year old. Also task the little ones with asking an employee if they stock some bizarre item, like onions at an auto parts warehouse. It gives the child a real feeling of purpose, and is amusing for you. : )
I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
The secret to taking kids anywhere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment