maybe I don't have as many interesting things to say as I thought, or I'm going about this blog thing all wrong. It certainly hasn't become a habit of mine to write what's in my head. I don't think I'm a empty headed idiot, am I?
Did you every see something happen in your life and think "finally, all my hardwork to get this done / make it happen has paid off." Then later you find out that it had nothing to do with you and it would have happened if even if you would have spent the last year in the Serengeti building bridges? (I hear there is a shortage there) yeah, well anyway I hate that.
Speaking of "hating" my youngest child has discovered how awefully powerful it is to say that he "hates" whatever. Really it's "whatever" you got, he hate's it. You say "Let's eat", he responds "I hate food!" you say "no, don't hit your brother with that shovel", he says "I hate you! and I hate the shovel!" oh and the best one is "you hate me!" if you chastise him in anyway, severe or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment