I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Friday, January 26, 2007
did your mother ever tell you?
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all? I don't think mine did, but I'm in a sour mood and I suspect that every idea I have right now will have negative undertones. I started to write this whole segment on "days I could skip", I wrote about personal pain and discomfort, about failures and my own stupidity, about times I had been wronged. Then I realized that I was my own therapy. In recounting all the bad things that had happened to me, today doesn't look so bad. I guess it's true what they say "the elderly, though slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose". Happy Friday everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment