Tuesday, May 26, 2009

as if the last year didn't exist

hello reader,
It's almost as if the last year didn't exist at all. Here it is May 26, 2009 when my last entry was May 21, 2008. How do I sum up a year? umm....
I probably can't all in one blog, mostly because my memory is now faulty, now that I'm an old man I mean. I remember a few highlights:
Moving Stephanie and then me over memorial day and the first weeks in June.
stifling hot family reunion last, July I think it was, in Parks Nebraska.
Trick or Treating as a fortune teller in October of course.
exploding turkey for thanksgiving, well the pan exploded.
visiting my family in Arizona, that must have been right at the first of the year.
a snowed-in Christmas in Portland.
February in Mexico with Stephanie, Steve, and Brenda.
some March birthday fun.
April nothing happened, oh except I moved again. :)
May it's finally warm!

Got to get more religious about this blog thing....

No comments: