I was thinking the other day "I sure wish I had a place to write my ideas, something that I could access from anywhere, that people could read if they wished, where I could come back in the future and see what I was thinking." "Something like a.. a.. blog sort of thing." Funny how you can forget....
Dear reader,
I'm sorry that I have been away so long. I've had many adventures in the year and 84 days since I last wrote. Many of my adventures I hope to document here. Many of them are simply to personal or racy to write about in a public forum (but ask me in person, I will probably still share).
So for the immediate future expect to see stories of technology, of war against the machine, of humorous child rearing events, of the oddities of dating, of my conceived notions of misfortune, of third hand stories that I have read or heard, of recommended food, shoes, or best places to buy bagels. There may on occasion be a tale full of great exaggeration or sarcasm I will try to preface such exaggerated or sarcastic statements with a disclaimer of some sort that I am occasionally prone to let my emotions cloud my reality.
happy reading!
-jeremy-
No comments:
Post a Comment