I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
still alone. but not
yeah, that's a confusing title, I know. I'm trying to get moved into a new place that is all mine. All mine. I'm ready to be selfish. I want my own space that is mine only. No more sharing space (except with the kids of course) no more sharing the bathroom, or kitchen, no more sharing an entrance. I want my own door. No more being generous, I'm selfish now. I want things, I get them. That simple. Let me tell you reader, it's still really great to be alone, except missing my boys. I liked it after a week and I still do. I just need more alone. so I move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment