I'm an average guy. I do guy things, there's no shame in it and it's not as bad as it sounds. You just probably have some preconceived ideas about what an "average guy" does based on your perspective as a middle-class American. I challenge that preconceived notion of yours. Read what us "average guys" are REALLY doing.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Being alone.
I've really started to get use to the idea of being alone. When it was brand new (being alone) I was just sad, all I could think was "I don't like being alone!" all sad and pathetic like. It's only been a week now that I have been totally on my own, and other than wishing my kids were alone with me, I really like the option of being alone now. I'm sure your thinking "a week Jeremy, what could you possibly know in a week?" Well doubting Thomas, I know that after a week I feel a whole lot better then I have in years of being "not alone". Being "not alone" was pain, it was confusion, it was some of the worse "not alone" times of my life! Now I just do what I know is right for me and I don't have to think about how it affects the person that I was "not alone" with. That is a very good feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment