Monday, September 06, 2010

Insomnia

okay! I don't remember having insomnia before. but I'm experiencing something that must be it or a lot like it and it sucks. i have not been able to sleep for the last three nights properly at all and there is no reason for it. I've exercised during the days, ate well, been stimulated. yet when I lay down, I just lay there. there's all sorts of crap in my head and non of it is sleep. then if I do drift off I just keep waking up, I look at the clock hoping that it's 7:30am and that I've just had many wonderful hours of sleep but usually only 20 minutes or so has passed.
so I get up and do stuff. have something to eat. watch crap on my computer like the funniest parts of "Fletch". see that the word of the day is "paranymph" (very useful word that I plan to use whenever I speak of weddings). i try music. i try thinking about things. I try not thinking about things. okay, all this talk is making me sleepy, lets see if something happens.....

No comments: