Friday, January 14, 2011

My new years resolution

Many of us feel the need to make changes with the new year. I just want to improve upon the things I already know work for me but I don't do with frequency. Exercise is one, (like up to 45% of Americans) really sticking to my budget is in there somewhere, cooking at home more is another.
Someone brings back copies of Rachel Ray's cooking magazine into work and I thumb through them at lunch sometimes. I find her gianormous, plasticy smile a bit off-putting (though I admit in the context of her FHM spread I like her smile and I now I can't keep from wondering how many olive would fit in her huge mouth)...(Google it, you'll see what I mean) that said, once I open her culinary circular I find the information pretty palatable. I'm going to attempt making eggplant pizzas this weekend, and a potato breakfast pie, both from her publication. I'll post something to let you all know how it went. I'm also going to go for a couple of runs to make up for all the simple starches and sour cream I will be consuming in these recipes. That should get me two notches toward my resolution goals.

No comments: